Huawei Tech Summit 2021 for Southern Africa themed Making Technology the new Driving Force for the Post-Pandemic Era takes place from 17-19 March 2021 online.
Business leaders and ICT experts from across Southern Africa will convene for this three-day online event with the IP Tech Summit which will discuss cutting-edge IP technologies, the latest trends, and fresh African business cases. Experts will also share the latest All-Flash solutions and cutting-edges storage technologies.
The Digital Power Tech Summit will cover topics around leading energy digitalization for a smart and sustainable world.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Kevin Hu, President of Data Communication Product Line, Huawei
- He Shi, Vice-President of Huawei Southern Africa Region, Huawei
- Li Xing, President of Campus Network Domain, Huawei
- Brandon Butler, Senior Research Analyst, Enterprise Networks, IDC
- Lucas Omollo, CTO of ICT & Smart City Solutions, Konza Technopolis Development Authority
- Amy Liang, Director of Enterprise Data Storage Technical Sales Department, Huawei
- Sun Lingxiang, Director of Data Storage and Intelligent Vision Technical Research Department, Huawei
- Matamela Aubrey Mashau, CTO of Network Solution Sales Department, Southern Africa Region, Huawei
- Huang Su, Director of South Africa Digital Energy Business Department, Huawei
- Mahesh Choudhary, Solution Architect of Huawei Digital Power, Huawei
The full agenda is available below, as well as more details about registration and attending the Huawei Tech Summit 2021.